The comprehensive list of services provided by the Southern Governorate
Required Documents and Basic Requirements
- Letter addressed to His Highness the Governor.
- The Smart Card.
Services provided by the Centre throughout the year:
- Smart cards of all the family members.
- Copy of the Civil Defence report.
- Copy of the salary certificate for the head of household.
- Pictures of the problem to be considered.
- The supporting documents related to the request.
Following up on housing requests:
- Copies of all the family members’ smart cards.
- Copy of the housing-application number.
Following up on job applications
- CV with copies of the educational qualifications.
- Employment-application number.
- Copy of the applicant's medical report.
- Salary statement for (3) months.
All of the aforementioned services can be provided through the electronic channels of the Governorate or through personal presence in the building, through the smart office designated for this purpose.
Other services which the Governorate provides without a need for personal attendance
- Suggestions (Societal – Services) / Complaints.
- Through the Tawasul app.
- Through the electronic channels of the Governorate (We reach out to you)
- Through e-mail email@example.com
- Submitting a request of patronage to the governorate for the required programme or event.
- Registering for the camping season through the (Kheyam - Tents) initiative in the Southern Governorate application.
- General inquiries regarding the centre’s services
- Call us on 17750057
- Live Chat through the Southern Governorate application.